- On this page you can see bear’s friends, which had been made in 2011.
Click on the picture to see a larger image.
- Dachshund with a parachute. 12 cm (lengthwise). Wool. OOAK
Accessories: parachute, helmet, goggles.
The parachute can be released from the case, so the dog can float on it. The only thing that I made – sewed the hole stabilization (there enclosing a beautiful ribbon-loop), so that the parachute blows in the direction of a little :).Unfortunately, the toy is difficult to obtain, so we had to give her full description – the instructions for use:
- Palasha (bunny). 25 cm. Mohair. OOAK
- Cheshire Bunny. 30 cm. Mohair. Joints (steel& brass) in the ankles. OOAK.
Cheshire Bunny says: “Do you believe me? I lost my smile…”
- Lady with a Dog. 25 cm. Alpaca. Epoxy tusks. OOAK.
She has company – small dog dachshund.
- Pag bunny. 25 cm (standing. from the tips of the heels to the tips of the ears). Viscose. OOAK